Euro Cosmetic began its business in Trenzano (BS) in May 2007, in a new building of 3000 square metres. Since the beginning, the company has had a significant growth, establishing itself among the leaders in the field of cosmetics production on behalf of third parties. The factory area, blending plants, packaging lines and laboratories have grown at the same pace, until the current configuration: a modern factory that covers an area of 22,000 square metres, of which 10,800 square metres are covered.
The Customer Portfolio consists of prestigious companies in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry, which operate in the large-scale retail trade, discount stores and specialty channels such as pharmacies and perfumeries, both mono and multi-brand, nationally and internationally.
Today, Euro Cosmetic develops and produces cosmetics on behalf of third parties in the following areas:
- ORAL HYGIENE: toothpaste and gel toothpaste, even with micro encapsulated active ingredients, mono- and bi-phasic, alcoholic and alcohol-free mouthwashes and specific products for breath.
- SKIN CARE emulsions, micro-emulsions, gels.
- PERSONAL DEODORANTS solid stick, roll-ons, solutions to be nebulized, with or without anti-perspirant, alcohol-free or with alcohol, with “on-demand” active ingredients.
- BODY CLEANSING bath foam, shower gels, intimate wash, liquid soaps.
- HAIR TREATMENTS shampoos, conditioners, styling waxes, gels.
- PERFUMERY scented water for body, eau de parfum, after-shave.
The Quality Management System within the organization is constantly monitored and improved through an internal and external audit plan that checks:
- compliance with the GMPc requirements (UNI EN ISO 22716);
- compliance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001 – Ed. 2015;
- compliance with the requirements for the production of medical and surgical devices;
- compliance with the requirements agreed with customers in the Technical Specifications and Quality Agreements;
compliance with the IFS – HCP;
- compliance with the COSMOS Natural & Organic requirements;
compliance with 100% Green Renewal Energy;
- the effectiveness of the practices and the related update.
- Certificate Ambassador of the Lombardy region in a italian cosmetic category. 100 Mete d’Italia awards.